Salary £21,748-£25,841 | Fixed Term until 31/07/2021, 37 hours per week
Applications must be submitted through the Lancashire County Council job vacancy website, please click here for the online application form.
Lancashire Volunteer Partnership is looking for a temporary 37 hours per week Volunteer Officer Grade 6 to join the team. It is a temporary post (covering maternity cover) until 31 July 2021.
This post is based at Police HQ in Hutton however in the current climate the successful applicant would be mainly working from home.
As a volunteer officer you would be responsible for working alongside colleagues to recruit, support and train volunteers. The majority of volunteers are on-hold however we are looking at ways we can bring our volunteers back in a safe and timely manner. As an officer you should have the following:-
· Experience of working with or alongside volunteers or being a volunteer
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience of project planning
· Good organisational skills
· Experience of working on your own initiative
· ICT experience particularly working with word and databases
· Ability to work flexibly
· Ability to work as part of a team
As this post is based at Police HQ you will need to undergo both DBS and Police Vetting.
Closing date 9 November 2020.