Would you like to work in a friendly and supportive team? We have a full-time temporary post based at Lancashire Police HQ in Hutton, Preston.
Applications are to be made through Lancashire County Council jobs website, please note we can only accept applications made through this link – Click here to access the Volunteer Services Officer vacancy information and application form on the Lancashire County Council website.
|Salary £21,166 – £24,799 per annum | Fixed Term until 31.07.2021 | Full Time, 37 hours per week
Temporary 12 month Volunteer Officer post (Grade 6) within the Lancashire Volunteer Partnership Office based at Police HQ in Hutton.
The successful post holder will form part of a team helping to support volunteers across public services. Tasks will include:-
· Developing and helping to deliver a manageable plan to bring back on board services that put their volunteering on hold due to the pandemic
· Providing support to community volunteer officers across Lancashire this may include holding a caseload, covering for staff absences and holidays
· Providing additional resources across Lancashire as and when required.
· Providing and manipulating management statistical data
· Supporting the PR and Marketing team You should have:-
· Experience in working with a wide variety of people
· Experience of either being a volunteer or working alongside volunteers
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to work as part of a team
This post requires a DBS Disclosure and is subject to Police Vetting. Access to a vehicle is required as there will be travel around the county.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a ‘disclosure’. Further information can be found on the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ tab.
You will be required to provide a car for use in connection with the duties of this post and must be insured for business use. However, we may consider you if you cannot drive because of a disability.
- Minimum Salary: 21166
- Maximum Salary: 24799
- Pay Basis: Yearly
- Schedule Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Hours: 37
- Closing Date: May 31, 2020