Student Development Unit Administration Volunteer
Can you volunteer up to 4 hours a week to support our Student Development Unit?
They are looking for a volunteer to assist them with various tasks around their Development Days, the team arrange and deliver regular development days for staff and they are looking for Admin support to assist with these days.
Are you able to input data onto a computer? Do you enjoy working with others? Can you spare up to 4 hours a week? If so why not apply we are looking for someone with your talents!
The role will be based at Skelmersdale Police Station and is subject to police vetting (you will need to have resided in the UK for the past 3 years to qualify for this)
- Assist the Student Development Unit with arranging Development Days
- Arrange locker availability and allocate
- Organise start up packs for new officers attending the Development Unit
- Sending and receiving emails regarding the Development days and reviews
- Assist with data input for the Student Development Unit
- Be able to deal with difficult situations in a professional manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Have an understanding of conflict management and resolution
- To ensure the confidentiality of information, whether computer based or otherwise in compliance with legislation and Force policies
- Respect for Race and Diversity Equality and Inclusivity
- Promote and comply with the Lancashire Constabulary’s policies on Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety both in deliver of service and the treatment of others
- Comply with Data Protection policies and procedures
- Participate in annual wellbeing reviews
Volunteers will be required to undertake relevant training.
Required Age:18 years +
Skelmersdale Police Station