SENDIAS Promotions Support Volunteering Opportunity
Publicity and promotions are essential to providing information on the work delivered by
Special Educational Needs Disabilities Information Advice Support Services are looking for volunteers who have the skills and ability to help support their Officers with promotional events & to promote S.E.N.D.I.A.S.
This post is subject to DBS checks.
- Support the service by identifying new opportunities for promotion.
- Help distribute leaflets & posters within the local community.
- Log volunteering hours monthly.
- Complete training and commit to further training relevant to role.
- Experience of promotion
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their local area / district
- Good communication skills
Training will be provided in the form of distance eLearning & trainer led sessions. Volunteers will be expected to complete IPSEA level 1 online and face to face legal training.
Required Age:18 years +