Promotion and Events Volunteer – West Lancashire
Are you passionate about volunteering? Do you have a genuine interest in PR, marketing, or attending promotional events?
If this sounds like you, then we have an exciting new opportunity for a Promotional Events Volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership (LVP).
The key purpose of this role is to support our Volunteer Officers to gain new volunteers and raising awareness of LVP.
The ideal volunteer would have a genuine interest in PR, marketing, and events, have good conversational skills and a genuine passion for volunteering.
The Volunteer Officer will liaise with you to decide when and where support is required for their area, and this will be considered in line with your availability.
- To support your Volunteer Officer to research the local area to target places to gain volunteer interest.
- Support Volunteer Officers at local events to help promote volunteering with LVP
- Become a brand ambassador by sharing your own volunteering experiences at local events, promoting the LVP brand, and sharing relevant information
- Help to distribute leaflets, posters, and promotional materials within local communities
- Utilise local knowledge to identify new opportunities for recruitment
- Offer feedback and suggestions on how Lancashire Volunteer Partnership could improve their promotional activities (online and offline)
- Log volunteering hours monthly and submit expenses where applicable
- Complete minimum level training e.g., safeguarding and commit to further training relevant to role
- Good conversational and listening skills
- Passion for volunteering and the LVP brand
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their local area/district
- Community minded and enthusiastic
- Basic ICT skills and knowledge
Volunteers must have completed the required training before any activity can be undertaken and may be asked to regularly refresh training where required. Training will be provided in the form of distance eLearning or trainer led.
Required Age:16 years +
We recruit local volunteers to support their local community