In The Know Volunteer
Do you want to provide a helping hand to your local policing team?
We are looking for volunteers in St Anne’s to assist in signing up members of the public to In The Know via the Lancashire Talking Initiative.
- To promote and highlight In The Know to members of the public
- Whilst in the presence of Neighbourhood Policing Team officers and staff (at all times) to go door to door signing members of the public up to In The Know.
- To actively advise and engage members of the public’s interest and assist with their registration
- Undertake relevant training
- Ability to record factual information accurately with integrity and security of data
- Good communication skills
- Be able to deal with difficult situations in a professional manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Respect for Race and Diversity
- Promote and comply with Lancashire Constabulary’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of service and the treatment of others.
- Comply with data protection policies and procedures
- Participate in an annual wellbeing review
- Health, Safety and Infection Prevention and Control for Volunteers [updated COVID-19]
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Data Security Awareness
Volunteers will also undergo training with the local policing team.
Required Age:18 years +
Lytham St Anne's