I Pool (E Learning) Training Volunteer
Do you have the time and skills to assist Blackpool Council volunteers access the mandatory I Pool (E Learning) training?
The courses include Safeguarding Adults, Safeguarding Children, Equality and Diversity, GDPR and Customer Care.
We ask you to give 2 hours a week assisting two volunteers per session unless more help is needed on a one to one basis.
You must be willing to go through an induction process and satisfactory references will be required
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Out of pocket expenses can be claimed back including travel expenses.
- To support volunteers of different abilities to access and complete the mandatory training courses as specified in volunteers induction including Safeguarding Adults and Safeguarding Children, Equality and Diversity, GDPR and Customer Care.
- To help identify new training available accessed via I Pool and help volunteers to complete.
- To discuss any activities with the Voluntary Services Officer (VSO) which deviate from the tasks listed above.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Council Policy and the GDPR guidelines.
- You need to be patient, understanding and have a genuine interest in people
- You should be approachable and reliable and be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication and listening skills are vital
- Previous experience in using computer systems is preferred
- Completion of required training
- Training is offered and further arrangements can be made to meet personal needs
Required Age:18 years +