Human Resources Volunteer Assistant at Police HQ
Do you have a background in administration and could you spare 6 hours on a Monday or a Friday?
If so, could you assist our Human Resources team, who are looking for a volunteer to assist with the on going Recruitment Process of staff and officers.
Please note this role is initially for 6 months with possibility of it being made a permanent volunteer role.
This opportunity is subject to police vetting and to qualify you must have been a resident in the UK for the past 3 years.
- General office duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing.
- Knowledge / experience of working in a clerical role
- Ability to retrieve and gather factual information and to record this accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Be reliable and committed to providing a good service
- Respect for Race and Diversity
- Promote and comply with Lancashire Constabulary’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of service and the treatment of others.
Training will be provided where necessary and may be in the form of peer support, distance learning or trainer led. Volunteers must have completed the required training before the activity can be undertaken and may be asked to regularly refresh training where required.
Required Age:18 years +
Lancashire Constabulary HQ