Cyber/Digital Community Support
We are looking for volunteers to deliver basic cyber/digital presentations to the local community. The presentations will last around an hour and take place in the local community in variety of locations such as, schools, community groups and business coffee mornings. The aim of the sessions are to inform and educate people from all walks of life about using the internet; from the information they post to the sites they buy from to online banking.
This opportunity is subject to police vetting.
- Deliver one hour cyber/digital presentations to various groups in your local community. (The sessions will be pre-arranged and monitored by Lancashire Constabulary).
- Deliver 2 – 4 sessions per month.
- Experience of teaching/training/delivering presentations
- Basic Knowledge and interest in digital/cyber topics
- Computer skills
- Hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle or have access to public transport (travel expenses can be claimed)
You will be required to attend a half day training input at Lancashire Constabulary Headquarters, Hutton. At the end of the training you will be provided with a CD of the presentation to use in the delivery of the sessions.
Required Age:18 years +
Various locations across the Burnley area.