East Lancashire Hospital Trust has partnered with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership and we are delighted to welcome them on-board. The first step is to review and develop the way ELHT recruit and support volunteers.. The aims of this development project will be to:
- Create more volunteering opportunities
- Develop service standards to promote a high quality experience for all volunteers
- Provide a platform for more efficient and effective co-ordination, management, support and tasking of volunteers
- Bring together volunteering across the Public Sector
- Make it much easier to search and apply for volunteer roles
We will be forming a volunteer working group to shape and influence volunteering going forward.
Both volunteers and staff supervising volunteers will be kept informed of developments through regular communications
We are holding a series of Pop Up events to answer questions and listen to the experience of volunteers.
- Clitheroe Community Hospital – Monday 23rd July 10am-12pm
- Pendle Community Hospital – Monday 23rd July 1pm – 3pm
- Accrington Victoria Hospital – Tuesday 24th July 10am – 12pm
- Burnley General Hospital (Area 7 Reception) – Tuesday 24th July 1pm – 3pm
- Royal Blackburn Hospital – Wednesday 25th July 10am – 12pm
- Rossendale Primary Care Centre – Wednesday 25th July 1pm – 3pm
We look forward to announcing new opportunities soon! Click here to like us on Facebook to be the first to know when opportunities are announced.